Thursday, January 05, 2006

Things are still looking up

Wow, my new possitive outlook is really great. I've been working overtime with my patrols, and it seems like crime is on the rise here in the Boro. Which means job security for me. Good news! I am a bit concerned with the sudden rise in evil-doing, but I guess Villians make New Year's resolutions as well.

So, here is a run down of my most recent patrols:
21 muggings stopped
12 car-jackings stopped
1 bank robbery, although I didn't really stop this, the guy was so dumb he was trying to rob the sperm bank. He had a funny out fit as well, I think he was a wannabe super-villain. Anyway his unitard said Spermbuster on it. Gross!
33 acts of vandalism stopped
2 Jaywalkers, man were the surprised when a pillar of fire erupted in front of them. I bet they will use the crosswalk from now on.
1 old lady at the supermarket was trying to use expired coupons, but I could see right through her facade.

Now for the really interesting stuff: Super-Villian run-ins:
Mobulon
The Fecal Fireman, he shoots flaming poo from, well you can guess. What a mess
Bob-a-tron 2.0
Bob-a-tron 1.0, what's with that, I thought he went into retirement in the '90s.
Deuce McPoop
and the Oxidizer, what a goof this guy is. He got his powers from an industrial accident at an Oxy-Clean factory.

This has only been a few days worth of work, too. I'm not a detective, but I think there may be something big on the horizon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home