Saturday, December 31, 2005

My new super-suit














OK, so this is for my fans, and anybody else who might care. I have changed my super-suit, since my hiatus. I figured if I was going to start over, I should start over completely. Here are some pictures of my new super-suit, this way you will be able to identify me as one of the good guys, or at least the newest A.S.S. For those who have been following my saga, I'll try to get some pictures of The Bartender, but no promises. Hope you like the action shot.








2 Comments:

At 5:30 AM, January 03, 2006, Blogger Liquid Courage said...

hahahahahahahhhahahahaahahhahaha!

Oh, man. Geez Louise taht's good. I like how the suit has built in muscles for you. Just like the Batman costume with nipples.

 
At 6:28 AM, January 04, 2006, Blogger Liquid Courage said...

Some of you aren't lucky enough you mean.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home