Tuesday, November 29, 2005

New Therapist

So, I decided to try to stakeout H.M.O., and LC wanted to tag along (I think he thought we were going to see naked girls). The stakeout wasn't going so well, and LC was sobering up, which is never good. We decided to take a break and grab a couple of drinks. Well needless to say when you go to the bar with LC a few drinks turns into a few too many. LC was trying to impress some sorority girls by telling stories about Bongo while lifting a VW over his head. I was sitting at the bar, alone, and started making small talk with the bar tender. Well she was a really good listener, and I was a little drunk, so I started talking about Wonderbread, and A.S.S. and how being a super-hero is a lot of responsibility. So, anyway LC and I finally left the bar. I was too drunk to drive, so LC took the keys, well that was a BAD idea. Well he got lost, which gave me some time to think. I was feeling a lot better about myself, I have more confidence, and I am coming to grips with how I can't save everyone. Then it hit me I have a new therapist, the Bartender.

1 Comments:

At 1:33 PM, December 01, 2005, Blogger Liquid Courage said...

Holy crapazoids! That's awesome. We're kind of like therapist buddies or something. Cause I go to see the Bartender all the time too. I get free stuff too sometimes, usually for helping her out by tossing a few dumb drunks who harass her. Heh. Harass. Her ass. heheheheh... Do I smell tacos?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home