Tuesday, November 15, 2005

The Therapist

OK, I haven't posted anything new in a while. I've been really busy fighting crime, and going to therapy. After some really intense sessions with my therapist, in which we really made some progress, I suddenly realized something. What does robbing banks and mugging old ladies have to do with dealing with my issues?

Egad!!! My therapist is that doer of dastardly deeds The Therapist! This SOB was once a highly respected psychologist, until he tried some experamental techniques on himself, and he went nutty. He now goes around posing as a legitamate therapists, while making his patients reek havoc.

Unfortunately, until the Masked Mofo lets me get on the A.S.S. health plan I'm pretty well screwed. This guy is the only therapist that my HMO covers. Damn, HMO bastards! Well I NEED my therapy, but my therapist is a Super-Villain. What do I do?

Come to think of it my HMO sent me to The Diabolical Dental Hygenist instead of a real dentist, I just thought they were being cheap, but maybe there is something there? I will investigate, maybe those A.S.S. clowns will help me with this investigation, cause that was never my strong point.

3 Comments:

At 1:18 PM, November 15, 2005, Blogger Liquid Courage said...

And you thought my power was stupid. There's no bad memory I can't drink away and i don't get "regular people sick" or anything. So while you're in the corner crying about Wonderbread (again), I'm getting rid of that memory of...of...ummm...damnit Flatulant Infuego what do you want now?

 
At 9:17 PM, November 15, 2005, Blogger oppy00 said...

You sir are a bastard.

 
At 9:18 PM, November 15, 2005, Blogger oppy00 said...

My, I mean The Therapist said I should try being more polite. Did it work?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home