Friday, October 21, 2005

SWMSH seeking Super-Team

I am a Single White Male Super Hero, I am seeking a new Super-Team. I have Flame-Powers and five years of Super-Hero experience. I will send my resume to any serious Super-Teams, but to cover the high points. I have punished numerous bands of thugs, including "The Brotherhood of Reached Halitosis", "Acrid Acrobatic Amputees", and "Mothers Against Drunk Driving". I have also squared of with super-villains such as "Dr. Doo-Doo", "The Fecal Felon", "Nubby No-Nuts", and the Asian terror "Woo Flung Pu." My last Super-Battle ended with the death of my former partner Zach Wonderbread, after which I decided I needed to take a short hiatus from Super-Heroing to hone my Super-Skills. I am returning from my self imposed hiatus, of which I spent most of my time at Morningwood Home for the Psychologically Scarred, I was helping others get over there problems, while working out my own.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home