Tuesday, October 25, 2005

What a Mofo!

So, I'm getting a weird vibe from the Masked Mofo. When he responded to my ad he seemed so excited to have a "REAL" super-hero on the team. I mean seriously, what's up? I don't want to discredit this guy or anything, but dude doesn't even have powers. Sure his Grand-pappy was a big time hero back in the day and all, but just cause you come from a super-hero family don't make you a hero. True the guy has some decent detective skills, some cool gadgets (the Mofo-cycle is pretty cool), and he's the leader of a super-team, but look at the last fight this guy got in. Yeah, A.S.S. beat the giant robot, but it really was more like the Slut, SK, and Liquid Courage show. I mean DAMN how embarassing is it to win the fight, then get nut-cancer (or whatever). I just hope that SOB cuts this passive aggressive shit out, or I'm gonna have to put the heat to him. I mean if you didn't want me on your team, why'd you invite me, and WTF is this crap about a Super-Team in Wyoming? I mean are there even any super-villians there? There are less people in the state of Wyoming than in the city of Macon, GA, I guess they could be a super-team of goat herders, or snow shovelers or something.

1 Comments:

At 5:08 AM, October 25, 2005, Blogger Liquid Courage said...

Hey! Never devalue the good people of Wyoming! Those people work hard to produce the nation's...um... the nation's...cowboys? Yeah! It's hard growing cowboys in that kind of climate. What with all the snow and tigers.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home