Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Damn It!!

Ha ha, very funny guys. "Hey PI, we need you and SK to go on a 'super-secret' mission to undermine dasterdly deeds. Go to Kansas City and discover the source of hidden evil."

You bastards beg me to join you're silly team, then try to ditch my ass in the boring-ass Mid-West. That's BULLSHIT!! First you try to send me to Wyoming, then KC! What gives, sure I'm the only one who has REAL powers (that isn't a whore), so I understand the jealousy thing.

ARRRRRGGGGGG!!! I'm going to KILL you fuckers!! I'll incinerate you genitals, and laugh with glee!!!!


Ok, not really. Come on it was a joke, I get it. Can we just cut this crap out and actually fight some crime?

Seriously I was joking, I won't scorch you nuts.

*sniffle* Stop making fun of me. *tears* You know I'm going through a hard time right now! *collapses* (whisper) "Why Wonderbread?!?" *sobbing*

1 Comments:

At 5:23 AM, November 10, 2005, Blogger Liquid Courage said...

WONDERBREAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hee hee! look at him cry!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home