Thursday, January 12, 2006

Drugs = Not so bad after all

Ummm, so...


Uhh, I mean, I think I know how Likkid Curradje feels.

Whoa! This is awesome!

Dude, Dude, Dude,
I
I
I
I can
I can't feel my hands.

*smacks self in face*
I can feel my face, though.

Whoa! So I went to a, ummm...

*sways*
a, ummm, doctor, and ummm...
He said sumpin bout stress, and stuff

I like boobies! Hey Slut, Show me your Boobies!!!

Oh, anyway...
I'm on some really kickass, meds right now.

Who ever said drugs are bad is a poopy-head!

Mofo are you a poopy-head? Do you not like drugs?

So, ummm...

I love you guys! Hey SK give me a hug.
NO! NO, man
come on, give 'ol Phlogisty a hug.

Man am I wasted!

This rocks!

Dude! I can't feel my hands! *claps*
*giggles*

Hey, Rev, tell me about Guatamallalalalaaaaaaaa!
*drools*

I like boobies.

So, guys!

Seriously, listen to this.

NO NO NO, Seriously!
Dude Seriously, listen to...

*snores, and drools*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home