Friday, August 18, 2006

So I can't Super Hero for a while.

Yeah, sorry guys I can't come out a play. I'm grounded.

I know I'm too old to get grounded, but Mom says if I live under her roof I have to follow her rules. The fact that she made me move home has no bearing what so ever.

So I've been getting really bored, (Mom won't let me patrol at night) and although I usually wouldn't bother, today I did. There has been some mischief making around the old nieghborhood, and it turns out it was a group of little pre-teen hooligans. So, I decided, since I'm a superhero, I should stop these little buggers from terrorizing the nieghborhood, and maybe teach them that crime doesn't pay. Well, I may have gone a little too far, but Jimmy Schwartz's hair will all grow back eventually, even his eyebrows. So, I caught these little bastards in the act. They where shooting bottle rockets at wildlife. I kinda used my powers to give the bottle rockets a little more bang. Well I doubt those hooligans will cause trouble in the nieghborhood for a while.

My mom found out what I did, and thought I was being a bully, so she grounded me.

I really hate living at home. I think I'll be able to move back to A.S.S. HQ soon, but it will be at least another week, cause of the grounding and all.

2 Comments:

At 7:32 AM, August 21, 2006, Blogger Liquid Courage said...

That's just, well that just sad. Shooting bottlerockets at defenseless animals? They are sad individuals. Those kids deserved what they got. You should've done to them what that guy did on YouTube: stick a bottlerocket in their butss and make it go off.

 
At 3:59 PM, August 24, 2006, Blogger The Icon said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home