Thursday, June 29, 2006

Home Sweet, err I never left so...

Well I've been crying more than usual lately, and vomiting (I keep catching wiffs of burning hobo). Which seems to be a little inconvenient for my roommates here at A.S.S. HQ. Since I never officially moved out I figured it would pretty much be a return to the status quo now that I'm back with the good guys. Well for the most part it is.

Mofo, gives me odd suspicious looks. SK broods and grumbles in dark corners of the house mumbling about a 'cave' and "I'm not Adam West". LC is oblivious and happy as long as he's drunk. The Slut is slutty, and the Rev regularly tells be I'm going to hell.

The weird part is everyone seems a little more distant than usual. I guess that's what I get for being a super-villian for a few months.

I found one of Mofo's to do lists that he left laying on the coffee table. Here is a short bit of it.

Patrol
Fight Crime
Get rent money from roommates
Turn Pholgiston Inferno in to the authorities so that he has to take the GODDAMMED hero rehabilitation class!!!
Get milk and bread
Fight Ninjas, or kids dressed as ninjas
Work on victory poses

So the bastard plans on turning me in. Even though I apologized. What a jerk!! Just cause he had to go to that dumbass class, doesn't mean I need to.

3 Comments:

At 10:23 AM, June 29, 2006, Blogger Deb said...

A yoga class wouldn't hurt him either. ;)

 
At 2:57 PM, June 29, 2006, Blogger Liquid Courage said...

I think he just wants a study buddy. If you go tho, get me one of those neato shirts!

 
At 7:53 PM, June 29, 2006, Blogger oppy00 said...

Yoga could be fun, as long as hotties like deb are in my class.

I can look and not touch, or touch and not look, or look and touch. I'm talented.

LC 'ol buddy I may revert to super-villainery just to get one of those shirts for you, and to avoid that Good Guy Bobo guy, or whatever that goobs name is. I bet he smells of cabbage.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home