Thursday, January 19, 2006

On my own, kinda

OK, so my therapist, The Bartender, is telling me to let the whole Wonderbread phantom go, but I can't. Mofo's got a fancy new job, so he can't or won't help me sleuth it out. Liquid Courage is, well, he isn't the brightest guy, so getting his help on piecing clues together won't work. SK, and The Slut are busy with 'other' things, and the Rev told me he was busy doing 'Mission' work. So, if I'm gonna figure this thing out, I've gotta do it myself, or find other help.

That's what I did, unfortunately I can't afford to hire any of the top guys, and although, Tracker Dan owes me a favor, still he says he's too busy. I think he's just scared I might go nuts on him though.

Well I was able to enlist the help of another super-detective, or at least a semi-decent-detective, Curious Jorge. Yeah, I know this guy is a bit bananas. He's crazier than I am, but the price was good, bananas. So now I've got a Mexican Monkey helping me search out clues about what I saw that night.

1 Comments:

At 5:41 AM, January 20, 2006, Blogger Liquid Courage said...

Oh I have GOT to be allowed to tag along on this one...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home